Tuesday 26 January 2016

Research Survey


From this pie chart you can see I have asked about the protagonist for the film. From my results, it's clear to see that using a young girl would be most effective. This might be because they are stereotyped as being most vulnerable out of the options given. This will help gain sympathy from the audience as they will want her to survive.


As the mask in an essential prop to our horror movie, it had to be just right. Picking the right colour is crucial to making the film effective. I think black was the most popular choice as the dark colour connotes danger, death, eerie atmospheres and the end of things. Perfect for a horror movie!

Titles are one of the first things to grab the audiences attention so I chose this question from the survey as I wanted to find out what the demographic would like. 'The unknown' was the most popular choice so I will use that for the horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment